Zpět na volné pozice
Quadient is looking for a new Technical Writer for our office.
The Technical Writer keeps the documentation provided with Quadient products up-to-date, accurate and well presented for the audience of Quadient customers. They must edit documentation with every new release of Quadient products and deliver it to the Documentation Coordinator in order to keep distribution dates.
Edition of documentation involves explaining requirements, processes, test results and functionality with simple enough wording for non-native speakers to understand.
The position is based in the R&D center in Hradec Králové.
- Follow development progress of our software and describe all newly implemented features in documentation
- Plan own work on an assigned software product
- Create release notes, installation guides and other manuals as required
- Determine the scope of the documentation required for assigned products
- Consultation with Developers and Product Managers in order to provide correct content
- Consultation with Documentation Team Leader and Proof Reader in order to achieve high quality
- consultation with Distribution Coordinator in order to meet deadlines
- Maintain a high quality in all of their written material
- Fluent in English
- Excellent and proven writing skills
- Information Technology competency
- University degree level of education
- French, German, Spanish or other third language
V případě zájmu o nabízenou pracovní pozici nám zašlete životopis na email firstname.lastname@example.org
nebo navštivte plnou verzi našich webových stránek, kde je k dispozici odpovědní formulář u dané pozice.